Online Banking -- Experience the convenience!
With online access to your personal bank accounts, investment accounts, and loan balances all in one place, Prairie State Bank & Trust makes it easy for you to access your information and keep an eye on your money.
- View your account balances
- View images of paid checks up to 90 days
- View account transactions up to two years -- select by date range, check number, amount of transactions, or payee name
- Use the Bill Payment feature to make and schedule payments
- Transfer funds between your PSB&T accounts
- Schedule recurring transfers to a savings account or loan
- Initiate a variety of e-mail alerts
- Download activity into your preferred financial management software
- Be notified by e-mail when your Online Statement is available, then print or save to your computer or an external storage device for your convenience
Personal Financial Management software to help you manage your money and accounts in a single view
- Money Management --located under the Manage Money tab
- A Personal Financial Management service that assists you with managing your personal finances to help you meet your financial goals. With Money Management, you will see all of your Prairie State Bank & Trust accounts, and accounts you have with other banks, credit unions, credit card companies or investment companies, as long as you have online access to those. Once you add these to Money Management, you will be able to view balances and posted transactions for all accounts. Money Management is the one location that will provide all the information you need to manage your finances.
- Included in the service are many features that are quick and easy to use. They include:
- Categorizing transactions, both income and expense, to help you know where you are spending your money
- The Spending feature has a colored wheel to show you how much you have spent by category
- Colored bubbles include the category, budgeted amount and amount spent – change, add or delete budgets with one click
- See your spending trends for the past 3, 6, 9 or 12 months in a graph or spreadsheet
- All debts by account, current balance, APR, final payment and amount due
- Several alert options and receive by text, email, or both
- Know your net worth based on your accounts included and additional assets and liabilities you add manually
- Set goals for Savings, Retirement, and Debt Payoffs
- A Cash Flow Calendar or Chart to anticipate income and expenses in the future
- Go ahead, log on to Online Banking, click on Manage Money and Money Management, and begin to use the service to help you manage your money as you progress towards achieving your financial goals.
Prairie State Bank and Trust is a one-stop source for all of your personal banking and online financial management needs. We encourage you to Register Now, to experience the convenience and control of PSB&T's Online Banking service. If you would like assistance, please call 1-800-597-2977 to talk with one of our Customer Service Specialists.
Surcharge Free ATM’s – in addition to our 16 convenient ATM’s, we are a member of two ATM networks that allow you to access cash without a fee. Whether you are in Central Illinois or traveling within the United States, the MoneyPass and AlphaLInk Alliance networks total over 25,000 ATM’s where you can quickly access cash. To find the nearest ATM to you, or where you will be traveling, click on each link below.
For your convenience, you may also download the MoneyPass Locator app to your iPhone or Android device by going to www.moneypass.com.
Our Debit Card provides a convenient way for you to have access to your funds to make purchases at retail stores and on the Internet, set up recurring and one-time payments with businesses and utility companies, and withdrawing cash for ATM’s. Some of the advantages of using your PSB&T Debit Card for everyday use are:
- Funds are withdrawn directly from your PSB&T checking account
- Provides an alternative payment method to cash when making purchases
- Allows you to make purchases from merchants who will not accept personal checks
- Can be used anywhere Mastercard® is accepted world wide
- When signing for your transaction you gain the added security of the MasterCard® network against fraud
Our debit card is not like other financial institutions. We have partnered with MasterCard® to provide you with a wide range of cardholder benefits when using the card to make purchases. For example, the benefits with our Debit MasterCard® include:
- Extended Warranty
- Price Guarantee
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
For more detail on these benefits, click on the Guide to Benefits for your card type.
Mastercard Guide to Benefits Health Savings Account
Mastercard Guide to Benefits Enhanced Card
Mastercard Guide to Benefits World card
Prairie State Bank & Trust’s credit card products are competitive with the very best in the industry. Élan®consumer cards offer unique rewards that include cash back and rewards on merchandise and gift certificates. Both Visa and American Express cards are available and are an excellent way to earn more cash back or rewards than with your current card, or to help build credit for teenage children or young adults with no credit. Current cards available include:
- Visa® Bonus Rewards – earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend, plus get a 25% Bonus on all points earned every month
- Visa® Bonus Rewards Plus – same points as Visa Bonus Rewards but with a 50% bonus
- Cash Rewards American Express – earn cash back on all your purchases with higher % for gasoline and supermarket purchases
- Traveler Rewards American Express – if you are a frequent flier or traveler, this card rewards you with higher earnings on airline, hotel and restaurant purchases
- Visa® Platinum – a non-rewards card with a lower interest rate if you carry a balance
- Secured Visa® – excellent card for someone who needs to improve their credit history
Click here for an application
Élan rewards programs help to deliver exceptional value and superior rewards. Points add up quickly and redeeming rewards is easy and fast. You can redeem points for unlimited cash back, gift cards and merchandise, as well as being able to choose your own rewards. Purchase any item at any store, and call in to use your points for the purchase. It is that easy!
Élan®consumer card programs may change from time to time and may be different than the programs included above.
Click here to learn more about VISA® Online Security
Click here to enroll in the Verified by VISA® service
Prairie State Bank & Trust offers Mobile Banking services that give customers access to their bank accounts when they want the information and are designed to help make customers lives easier.
Mobile Banking services allow PSB&T customers access to their account information by way of cell phone and tablets and are available to anyone with personal deposit accounts at Prairie State Bank & Trust. We encourage you to try these easy-to-use services.
Mobile Apps are available for consumers with iPhone, iPad, and most Android phones. With the Mobile App, you will be able to view account balances and posted transactions, transfer funds between PSB&T deposit accounts, set up alert notifications to receive by email and make deposits. In addition to these basic functions, four additional features are available to give you options for more control and to help simplify your own banking practices. They are PIN Login, Debit Card On/Off and Touch ID and can be set up by tapping the Settings button on the bottom scroll bar. In addition, Mobile Deposit is available by tapping the Deposit button on the Main Menu.
PIN Login allows you to create a four digit code to access the app functions without having to enter your Username and Password.
Touch Id allows you to access the app functions without having to enter your Username or Password by scanning your fingerprint. (Compatible with iPhone 5S and newer)
Debit Card On/Off is a feature that lets you control when your PSB&T Debit Card is able to withdraw funds at an ATM or authorize debit card transactions. This is a great way to protect your account against unauthorized transactions. You control when your card can be used and this will give you peace of mind.
Note: turning your card OFF only impacts future debit card (point of sale and ATM) transactions. Any previously authorized transactions will be paid, and any recurring transactions you had previously set up will still occur. Turning your card OFF will not affect your checks, mobile or internet transfers, bill payment, or any other type of transactions in your account(S).
Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit individual checks made payable to you using your mobile device. You will write your name and "For Mobile Deposit Only" in the endorsement section on the back of the check and complete the steps after tapping "Deposit".
Do you want to try the Mobile App service today? Simply go to the App store for iPhone and iPad devices and Google Play for Android phones, search for Prairie State Bank & Trust, and complete the self-registration process.
After you have registered for Mobile App, you may start using the service right away. For help with understanding the app, we have provided Frequently Asked Questions for you to review. These are located in the App and on our website under Tools for You under Frequently Asked Questions.
As a Mobile App user, you automatically have access to Mobile Text. The text number is 662265 and commands are listed below in the Mobile Text section.
Have you ever needed to know your account balance or last few transactions that posted to your account quickly but do not have a smartphone or access to a computer? If this has happened to you, Mobile Text is the service that can help you. Once registered, simply text a command to 662265 and within seconds the information will be sent to you. The Mobile Text Commands are:
ACT Last four transactions on your primary checking account
BAL Primary checking account balance
BALALL All account balances
CMD Lists available commands
HELP Customer Service telephone number if you need assistance
STOP Will stop the Mobile Text service
Would setting up a balance alert help you? With Mobile Text, establish a minimum balance and when the account balance falls below the amount, you will receive a text daily letting you know. This is a great way to help you manage your money prior to your next pay date.
To find out more how this Mobile Text service can benefit you, call our Customer Service Specialists at 800 597 2977 or your local branch and talk with a Customer Service Representative about this service.
At Prairie State Bank & Trust we give you the ability to control your own banking needs. Log onto the Deluxe® website at your convenience to complete any of the following services day or night.
- View an online catalog of many different options and styles of personal checks Deluxe® has to offer.
- Personalize your Deluxe® checks and see the latest custom offered products such as a photo checkbook cover, letting you upload a personal picture to be used
- Reorder your personal Deluxe® checks
- Check on the status of a check order
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can still order 24/7 by calling 1-800-838-5287.
Gift Cards are a perfect fit for any occasion and are accepted by most merchants.
Gift Cards can be used to make purchases online, by phone, or in person, and with amounts as low as $20, they're sure to fit everyone's budget.
- Purchasers or gift recipients can use the Gift Card as many times as they like through the expiration date, up to the amount available on the card.
- Each purchase is automatically deducted from the card's available balance. If the card is lost or stolen with a balance remaining, the user can cancel the card and order a Replacement Card.
- Gift Cards can be purchased in amounts from $20 to $750. A small purchase fee will apply.
- You may register your gift card in case it gets lost or is stolen.
- You can purchase a Gift Card at any PSB&T branch location.
Rather than automatically returning any insufficient fund items against your account, Prairie State Bank & Trust will consider payment of the reasonable overdrafts presented, up to the authorized Overdraft Privilege limit approved for your account, generally up to $500.
Request a copy of the Overdraft Privilege Service policy for details about this optional, banking convenience. If you chose to participate in the Overdraft Privilege Service, customary fees will apply. (This service is available upon bank approval.)